June 12 - Sunborn Move Postponed Until Tomorrow

sssAfter further assessment of the weather conditions, the specialist teams involved in the lowering and subsequent transportation of the Sunborn floating hotel have decided to postpone the operation until tomorrow morning.

This follows an initial delay early this morning when weather conditions were judged to be too risky for the lowering of the large floating hotel to take place.