Following a Drugs Squad Operation, a 37-year-old local man has been arrested on suspicion of:
- Possession of a Controlled Class A Drug
- Possession of a Controlled Class B Drug
- Possession with intent to Supply a Controlled Class A Drug
- Possession with intent to Supply a Controlled Class B Drug
- Importing a Controlled Class A Drug
- Importing a Controlled Class B Drug
Acting on intelligence, a search warrant was executed at a residential address in Varyl Begg Estate yesterday evening.
During the search approximately 18 grammes of suspected Cocaine, 10 grammes of suspected Ketamine, 65 grammes of suspected Amphetamine Sulphate and 10 grammes of Cannabis Resin were seized, as well as other drugs-associated paraphernalia.
The man has been granted police bail whilst further enquires are carried out.